No Cost, No Obligation Assessment
Business and Nonprofits: If your business or nonprofit was impacted by Covid, even nominally, you may qualify for a substantial amount of money to help.
- Could not qualify if you took a PPP loan. It was an either/or benefit option.
- Must have sustained a 50% loss in revenue compared to same quarter 2019.
- Maximum wages per year = $10,000. 50% maximum = $5,000 credit per employee per year.
- ERC was not available if a PPP loan was received, so most businesses chose PPP.
- Since most chose a PPP loan over the ERC in 2020, there were restrictions on how PPP funds were to be spent.
- Can qualify for up to three quarters of 2021 even if you took PPP.
- Must have sustained a 20% loss in revenue compared to same quarter 2019.
- OR, your normal daily or weekly practices, supply chains, or operations were hindered or altered by local, state, or federal guidelines, mandates, or directives. (true for almost all businesses and non-profits)
- Maximum “qualified wages” per quarter = $10,000. 70% maximum = $7,000 credit per employee per quarter.
- Business that received a PPP loan can claim the ERC.
- In contrast, funds received from ERC have no restrictions on how they are to be used. (i.e. “No strings”)
Updated for 2022
Employee Retention Credits for your Business and your Nonprofit
Has your business or church suffered due to Covid?
If your business sustained a “more than nominal” interruption in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid, you are probably eligible for substantial monetary relief.
Your business may qualify for Employee Retention Credits (ERC) and be eligible for up to $21,000 per employee for 2021 and up to $5,000 per employee for 2020. (even if you received a PPP loan)
- Full-time employee (FTE) – 30 hours a week or 130 hours a month.
- Most of our clients qualify for $10,000 to $20,000 or more, per employee.
Example: 10 Full-time employees
x $7,000 Per employee
x 3 Quarters (2021)
$210,000 Potential ERC dollars
See how much you might qualify for.
The uncertainty ahead will likely require additional working capital for your business or your church.
The government incentives we uncover could provide the cash-boost you may need in the months and years ahead.
When you have a few minutes to talk, it could be time well spent.
There is no cost or obligation to see if you’re eligible
and an estimate of how much you should receive.
Focused on growing Your bottom line
They say, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.”
They also say, “What you don’t know can’t hurt you.”
We are a consulting firm specializing in the niche area of incentives and credits for local businesses and nonprofits.
Essentially, we find money that has been hidden in plain sight. 95% of eligible companies and nonprofits never claim the money they are entitled to. (Forbes, WSJ, Bloomberg, Fox Business)
Even before the Covid stimulus packages, there were local, state, and federal programs with cash incentives for U.S. businesses. They purpose is economic growth and job stimulation. Now, with Covid benefits being extended even further, businesses and nonprofits can grow and expand.
Billions are paid out every year, but billions more are unclaimed. Have you received your check?
Virtually all of our clients have one thing in common – they never knew the money was theirs to claim!
Let us help you recover the money you are entitled to.
Articles & Videos
Click the Links Below to Read the Articles
Reputation of Excellence
Business Owners reap rewards
same rules apply to a nonprofit
we Ask the right questions
Gather Required Documents
Research & Calculations
Apply For Your Incentives
If you could collect $50,000 or more, would it be worth a few minutes of your time?
Our clients tell us the short time they spend with us may be the most profitable they’ve ever spent.
Request a 15 minute Consultation
We offer a free consultation to determine if you have money waiting to claim, and how much it should be.
To talk with us, fill out the form above, or call us – (800) 497-1952.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
President and CEO
National Sales Director
Business Incentive Credits
Corporate Office Kilgore, TX
Let Us Go To Work for Your Business.
Fill out the brief Contact Form below, or call us today for a no cost and no obligation review.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
1100 Stone Rd. Suite 245
Kilgore, TX 75662
Our relationships include:
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- Smith Barney
- Bank of America
- LPL Financial
- RBC Dain
- Edward Jones
- Ameriprise Financial
- Dave Ramsey Organization
- Suze Orman Organization
- … and a dozen more.
Information contained on this page is for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to serve as legal, accounting or other professional service or advice. Additionally, we are not affiliated with any governmental agencies.
Copyright 2021 – IncentiveCredits.com